Saturday 27 April 2013

Using 'I can animate' 

Now I have decided a route I thought it was time to get animating, I used the studio facilities and used the software 'I can animate' This was a good session as I got to know the software. I used play doh to create an animation in which planets are floating in space and then they collide create abstract shapes and different forms with all of the different colours, they then split off at the end to create three solid forms once again.
I like this animation that i created but it still needs tweaking and I am going to continue experimenting. 


As a first attempt on the actual software I do like this animation, however it looks very am-mature in some parts which sometimes looks quite make-shift. 

I am now going to play around with the frames to see what other compositions I can create. 



No comments:

Post a Comment