Monday 28 January 2013



Packaging. Initial research

Package designing is something that I have a genuine interest for, however with me only just making the transition into the design world I am excited to start looking at packaging designs that are really eye catching. I desperately want mine to be a work of art in itself but also with a purpose/ some form of efficiency



http://trendland.com/pencil-packaging-design






These two impressive pencil packaging designs really caught my eye. Designed by an artists called Kevin Angeloni he has taken the basic grey pencil, that is taken for granted as being a tool to create ideas and created a beautiful pieces of packaging.
I aesthetically enjoy these packaging pieces however I personally can see waste material, I would like to keep mine as economical as possible. Here are some examples I have found.






ups4
A package in the form of origami
By the designer Patrick Sung


No comments:

Post a Comment