Thursday 7 February 2013



A package design that reflects you as a designer?
I have been looking at nets and even using this as an oppurtunity to practice my own drawing skills however I couldn't decide what/how I could reflect myself as a designer, I am yet to find out if I am a Typographer, Photographer, Packaging Designer, Advertiser, Web Designer... I really don't know. 
However I do know that through research I was inspired by Origami, the beautiful art of it and some of the impressive pieces I found were really intreging. I also was inspired by the use of packages that were created with a 'green' ethic. The use of brown card for a package was a very nice touch, the use of using natural elements like string to perhaps attach the package lid together. 


This is my package design, I want to have it created using brown card, I want my logo to be on one of the faces and on the back I want to have some typography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment