Wednesday 8 May 2013

Evaluation and Reflection

On reflection to the Print to pixel module I have really learnt a lot, the skills I have gained are going to prove to be very helpful as a designer in the future. I cant say the animation itself was my strong point. I still am not a confident After Effects user however I think that could come with practice. I still believe being in hospital on the introduction week did stunt the rest of the module for me, feeling like I was always playing catch up was difficult.
If I could do the module again I would route right back to the development area and try and really examine the audio more. I struggled with my audio as it was the sound of a wagon/ train which made it hard to not stick to the obvious theme. I don't think I would make my animation so literal if I was to do it again. 

Although I have a lot of improvements on this module I have enjoyed it and bringing in different skills has expanded my thoughts on what area of design I would like to go into.

No comments:

Post a Comment